©2008-2009 budakgemukmuncet.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved.

Its Thursday

Today,me and the queen followed by the two knights,my two siblings was going to Jalan TAR.so as usual we wake up in the morning bcoz we wanted to went back early before the train is packed.Since i cnot puasa bcoz of the period thingy,i fulled my stomach first.damn.huahuahua.We take the train to bank negara.Luckily the peeps are still slepping hakhak.So boleh guling2 berlari2 dlm train _|_ after we arrived at the jln TAR,so everybody been busy searching for their wanted stuffs.Queen with her tudung and bag,Sha with her selendang,meerul with his tshirts and me?tadaa i buy that shades!uhh so damn nice,to me la hehe and a tube too.hmm i get my eyes spot some of the beutiful baju kurung,the price was ok la.since i hve no enough money to have it,soo juz have to forget about it la kan.huhuw.hmm now i juz wondering when i can that grey skinny jeans.

0 noobies:

Post a Comment