©2008-2009 budakgemukmuncet.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved.

Breaking Fast At KFC

yesterday,me and him were planned to breaking fast together since what we've planned last week (me and my college mate) macam xjd cuz everyone like busy packing their things and sort of.so i took the train from teluk pulai station to shah alam.wait for him like half an hour to picked me up.then we were heading to kfc at ss/18 if i'm not mistaken.before that,we droped by at the bazar near the kfc.like usual lah,rambang mate,so decided not to buy anything,unlike him,he was searching for the popiah or better said he wanted to buy everythings!hakhak mentedarah jek keje gemuk nih.then went to kfc and had our order.two set of kfc chicken rice,large mash potatoes,large cheezy wedges.before sending me home,we droped by at plaza alam sentral shah alam.hang around for a while,well the place was like nothing,boring!haish.We changed place.I took a chance riding his fren scoot while him at my back.sumpah senang and best (/^_^/) thank you syg cuz bg bwak itu scoot.mmuahx!mmuahx!hehe

0 noobies:

Post a Comment