©2008-2009 budakgemukmuncet.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved.

Appreciation:More Than Words

hey there peeps,i was kind of busy with my mid term exam,only two paper left,which are reka bentuk pangkalan data and visual basic.both was like the tough subject so far this sem,especially vb.have many things to be remmember,dont want to repeat any subject nex sem.yesterday monday,it was holiday,me and him were heading to three places mid,pavi,and sg wang.he wanted to buy for me a pair of shoes,we are looking towards many kind of brand,nike,asics,macbeth,and new balance was in the list too.at first i was kind like the macbeth girls shoe,it was quiet ok to me,at alst we decide to buy the nike one,like those picture below,both berbuka at his house,oh syg please walk a bit slowly cz my legs was in pain.lenguh!bt nvm,at least it worth it hehe,MMUAHX!THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!ouh macbeth shoes,you are in my new wish list huhuw.


0 noobies:

Post a Comment