©2008-2009 budakgemukmuncet.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved.

I Miss You Again and Again


Its been a long time,i've never update this junkyard.juz have no idea what to say and what to write.brain freeze.busy with my last year project and all sort of things.assignments,fasting,uhh tired.this year of fasting,i was very lazy to get up and sahur,sleeping is gud.damn hakhak.i was looking towards to buy grey skinny jeans and crocs or gladiator sandals.this year ptptn was like sucks.have lots of things need to be settled down first.ouh man,now i'm waiting for the money to fall down from the sky,$$$ hakhak.cant wait for my nex sem ptptn.ouh god,make the time run faster huhuw.its been a while we never see each other kn kn,ouh man,i miss you lah.yesterday he came to my house for berbuka,send my laptop.we went to the bazar together,uwaa!rambang mata!at that time my stomach was having their very own song,starving hehe.uwaa!miss you.miss you!big hug and kiss for youu,mmmuahxXxh!dear,when is our next next next dateee.

0 noobies:

Post a Comment